“In fact, buyers spend 60% of their time on a property page looking at photos of the property in which they’re interested. As such, the quality of your photos can make or break your marketing efforts.”
Commercial Real Estate Photography
There are two ways to approach your photography needs for commercial real estate photography: you can either outsource to reliable photography professionals or opt for the cost-efficient DIY route.
Both of these options have their own merits and limitations. If you opt for a professional photographer, you’ll be purchasing both their talent and their years of experience snapping lead-generating shots for the commercial real estate market.
The Commercial Client
Typically, a client reaches out with a broad sense of what they are looking for in terms of photography. A professional photographer then helps the client flush out a shot list and come up with an approximate number of finished photos. If you are working with brokers and marketing teams, they will want to achieve a cost/benefit balance.
Find a Person Who is Great at Commercial Real Estate Photography
The best way to find a professional commercial real estate photographer is through word of mouth and referrals. However, you can also search for architectural photographers on search engines and on specialized photography resources such as:
- AIAP – The Association of Independent Architectural Photographers whose mission is to promote the professional success of established independent architectural photographers.
- APA National – American Photographic Artists, a non-profit trade organization that provides business tools and creative inspiration which help photographic artists of all levels run a smarter, more creative, and profitable business.
- Found Artists – An online directory for photographers, illustrators, and production artists.
- Production Paradise – An internationally acknowledged go-to source for photographers, production companies, and advertising creatives
- Wonderful Machine – A production company with a network of over 700 photographers and videographers worldwide.
If you’d like to connect with a professional in commercial real estate photography, please feel free to contact us at Composite Photo and Video.